Leading is a challenge even when you’re at your best. So how do you lead effectively when you are struggling yourself? In today’s podcast, you’ll learn strategies for managing your stress while leading your team.
Things you’ll learn:
- Why you weren’t wired to be everyone’s superhero
- Where your pressure is coming from
- How to reset people’s expectations of you when you’re overwhelmed
- How to release some of the pressure you’ve been building up
- Six strategies for dealing with pressure
If you’d like to subscribe to this podcast, please visit iTunes and subscribe.
You can follow me on:
The Difference-Maker Digest
Get a weekly digest of all of my latest blog posts, podcast episodes, and helpful tips to becoming a better leader of yourself, your family, and your company.