Welcome to the first episode of Practical Principal! In this week’s episode, I share you five strategies for creating more margin in your life. Do you need some breathing room? Feel like the weight of the world is crashing down around you? Then this show is for you.
In this episode, I discuss:
- My reasons for beginning the show
- Foolproof signs that you are starting to get too much on your plate
- How to begin seeing your life from a “bird’s eye view”
- Strategies for making your calendar a tool for success
- The most vital kind of appointment you need to start adding to your calendar
- A strategy to help you win each day with your to-do list
- Which secret time-suck may be stealing your focus
- 7 Reasons You Need A Life Plan (Michael Hyatt)
- Todoist – To-do List and Task Manager (App)
- The Power of a Weekly Review (Chris Stevens)
Thanks for dropping by. If you enjoyed this first episode, be sure to subscribe or check back each Wednesday for some fresh content!
The Difference-Maker Digest
Get a weekly digest of all of my latest blog posts, podcast episodes, and helpful tips to becoming a better leader of yourself, your family, and your company.